You are here

If I drive my personal vehicle to respond to a call, am I covered?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 06/01/2016 - 6:55pm

Yes, provided this is an official function of the fire department and working within the scope of duties coverage is available up to the limits set in the Governmental Tort Claims Act. (Damage to your personal vehicle is not covered, only the other party)